Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yay!

So on thursday Josh and I went to Walmart and bought a Wii! I have been "killing" him, in his words, for one for a long time. My family has one and I loved playing it with my siblings. And now I get to play ours with him. But the only thing that I had to agree to if we were to buy it was that he could get a game. He wouldn't tell me what it was, he just got a game. So I said yes... And the game that he got? Metroid: Other M. He is so cute! So we got the Wii, his game, another controller, another numchuck, and a battery charger for our controllers. We have had so much fun playing the Wii. It will be a new thing to do as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to KJGordons Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones