Monday, August 2, 2010

Awesomeness Gift!


So even though it's a few days early we exchanged gifts for our anniversary. Mostly because I think Josh couldn't wait to give me my gift.
I got him his favorite TV series: Band of Brothers. He kind of got it out of me two months ago... Only because I said that I wanted to get it for him for our 6 mo. anniv, but I decided that it would be better for the big oh-one. So he knew what he was getting.
But me on the other hand, oh no! I couldn't get a single hint out of him! But when I got home from grocery shopping there was a note on the door that I didn't catch the first time. He showed me the note and walked off. I looked at it and I was sent to one of our book shelves to look for something new on it. I found a "The Beatles: Rockband" book and "Beauty and the Beast" sheet music! And another note that led to me another area of the apartment and I found a KEYBOARD!!!! I was so excited! I haven't played a piano for almost an entire year. Like actually sitting down and playing the music I have, playing. And now I have new music to learn to play. I will have to work on it.
I am so glad that I have been married to the man that I am for a year now. I can't wait for the rest of eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to KJGordons Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones