So today I got up early and got ready to abduct my husband for lunch! The other day I asked him a lot of questions about food.... Well, with that I got ideas for today's lunch. I made him a ham sandwich with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, and american cheese on white. Then I got him his favorite chips, Cooler Ranch Doritos. And for a snake I got him string cheese. And for dessert.... chewy chips ahoy! And to drink you ask? Well, I got him cherry Pepsi!
I wanted to tie something over his eyes, but the tie would have allowed him to peek. And then I tried a black pillow case. Well, he could see straight through it. So I trusted him to just keep his eyes closed.
I drove him all over town trying to get him lost and I almost did it too! Except for the stupid speed bumps by the water park in Porter Park up here in the burg. Well, we finally find some shade and I allow him to open his eyes. He was so excited! He loved it. He got his favorite things for lunch with his favorite person! It was a wonderful way to spend lunch together!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment