Thursday, February 2, 2012

My crafty side

So, I have been meaning to put these up for a while now and just haven't taken the time to do it, so here they are! First I will start at the beginning with Thanksgiving.
This is my indian.

I wish I had just a picture of my turkey, cuz Josh and I fell in love with it. But this is my indian, pumpkin, and turkey.

These are my pilgrims. I love the stitching I added to them!

And finally…..the complete set!!

Next is Christmas…These blocks I actually made at a RS activity but they are still so cute! And notice that the countdown can be til Christmas or Santa comes!


These are my presents

And these are my presents with santa

They really don't have much for January, just because well, there aren't any holidays in January. So I made snow!

And then what comes next!? Valentines of course! So I will show you that also!


And these are close ups of the ones that I drew/wrote on



Hope you have liked what I have made so far! There will be lots more to come when I get them! Can't wait to see what they make for St. Patricks and Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to KJGordons Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones