As I have said in the subject, life if crazy. Josh has applied to a place here in Rexburg called Teton Oncology and is waiting to hear back from them. He had his interview the week before he was graduating and expected to hear back from them shortly after. Well, all of last week the people that were doing the hiring were gone. So no one had gotten back to him. So Josh wanting to know what was going on called them and went over there just to find out that they weren't there and they would get back to him as soon as they were back. Well, they have been back all this week and we still haven't heard anything from them. He is getting a little frustrated because he wants to know if he should be applying other places, mainly places in Utah, or not. If he applies for other jobs, gets an interview, and then gets the call from up here saying that they want him to come work for him, he will be very upset that he went all the way to Utah for an interview for a job that he isn't going to get. So he keeps telling me that he feels useless, because he is out of school, doesn't have a job, and is just sitting around the house.
While me on the other hand is very busy between work and trying to get ready for school. I am working full time at McDonald's still, why I don't know. This job has given me more stress than I have ever had before in my life. There are quite a few days where I have come home stressed and taken it out on Josh. I feel so bad when I do that and I apologize for it every time. But getting ready for school hasn't been easy as of late. Now that I am going into dental assisting there is more that I have to do before school will start. I went to the school one day so that they could tell me more about the program and that the ones that had been on the list the longest were the ones getting letters. I got my letter by the end of the week. I had to shadow a dentist, get my vaccination records from two different places, and have an interview with the program director all within 3 days of each other. I was running from here, to Blackfoot, and Idaho Falls a lot in those three days. I still have to finish my vaccinations, get a dental exam, and go to new student orientation just so that I can say, yes keep me on the list for the program. School doesn't start until Aug 22 though. So I have been running around with my head cut off and stressing even more about it.
But! Here's the kicker, if he doesn't get the job up here and does get one down in Utah then we are going to be moving! So if we do move than I have to call the school and tell them to take me off the list. Then I would have done all that for nothing! But we will see what happens hopefully by the end of the month. If we stay here, he gets paid a lot plus benefits and we can get most of our student loans paid off! Yay!! Get out of debt faster than we thought! If we move he will be making about the same amount, but it will take a little longer to get rid of our students loans due to price of living. But whatever we need to do we will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment