Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Blog

So I never thought that I would ever get a blog, but I thought the same thing about facebook too and look where that ended up. So my life for the last year has been pretty exciting. I got married to the most wonderful man in the whole world (and I know that every woman says that) on August 7, 2009 in the Logan Temple. And life has been wonderful since!

I have recently changed my major (for the first and only time might I add) to dental assisting. I changed it from surgical technician because I found out a little too late that I can't hold someone's skin back with a pair of forks, and I can't stick something sharp into someone's body when I can't stand needles being in my body; or even near it.

At the moment Josh has been out of work for about 3 weeks, because of this stupid rain. His boss and a few others are in Montana and so everyone else that is here and not in Montana isn't working. His boss feels really bad for Josh and has promised lots of work when they get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to KJGordons Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones